Saturday, July 11, 2009

I've been sewing!!




I've been sewing. My DH does not have his own quilt so for his birthday in September I'm working on actually doing the Patchwork Party I ordered last year.
I've been sewing the blocks when he's at work.
This last week Little Bit was with her bio dad so I had lots of time for it.
These are some of the setting blocks.

I think I got a little carried away with the chain piecing, don't you think?


That's the hallway in my apartment building...hmm...maybe I got carreid away.

Lately, I really need the music going to do most anything. So CMT Country Max Trax has been on the TV, constantly. DH hates it because it means the TV is on even though there is no picture. But there is also no commericals, and a nice line-up of country music.

What music do you like to listen to while sewing?

No comments: