Saturday, November 14, 2009

Laptop imploded

So my laptop is pooched. Well not totally pooche, but has to be sent off to be fixed pooched, assuming I can find the receipt, DH says he has it so fingures crossed. Apparently my model has some sort of recall business, or if these things happen they will fix dealy. The Geek Squad guy at BestBuy thinks my files should all be fine, but I'm terrified of losing all my pictures of Little Bit, DH thinks he backed up my pictures a few months ago, I'm really hoping because otherwise I could lose everything from about 2 or 3 years ago onward. Not even worth thinking about. It's one of those things I've thought about doing, ment to do, but never got around to doing. I'm using my old laptop, which DH somewhat salvedged, but it is very unstable and my camera won't connect to it so I can't download any pics, Boo.

I finished the penny mat from Sandy Gervais' Day of the Cross Country Christmas Designer Blog Hop, click on the icon on the side to check it out if you haven't already. It has been a lot of fun.
I also got all the buttons on Gudrun's project,which was an awesome quilt as you go.

Cross you fingers for me that we find the receipt, cause I'm in trouble if we don't! :) At least I know I didn't DO anything to it myself.

Hope you're having a good weekend, Little Bit has gone of to the Santa Clause Parade so I'm sure she'll be back happy as a clam. My pain was too bad to be out in the cold for several hours right now. I actually cried earlier over it but as DH said, it's not like she doesn't get to go, and really she won't miss me with Grandma, and my brother and his family so I don't feel to bad about it now.