Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Year of Schnibbles December

 So this month's Schnibble was Tuffets! I already had made up a few so just made one more today. I'm going to order the new set of patterns but it wasn't out in time to get here before the end of the month so I'll order it with next month's Schnibble and save the shipping. See? I can be economical lol.



 This is the new one. I even did a bit of quilting on the top before I filled it up.

Looking at these I'm wondering if my winners have received their pin toppers. I know the grandprize winner did, so let me know. If not I'll send them out again. There has been "issues" with one of the post offices here.

 I'm working on getting the binding on the baby quilt. It is sewed on the front and I've got about 1/4 hand sewn down on the back.  The snuggly back is making this hard too. Good thing there are LOTS of Bowl games this week.
Quilting it was a b****. But it's snuggly, and done, so I guess that is all that matters.

  I have absolutely no plans for tomorrow, New Years Eve. I've never really gotten into the whole thing. What are you up to?

5 comments:

quiltmom anna said...

HI Cara,
Thought you might like to know that I posted about your lovely giveaway prize on today's post.
You can find it here:
http://quiltmomsjourney.blogpsot.com/

Thank you again for the lovely gift.
Happy New Year to you and yours,
Anna

Thelma said...

Happy New Year Cara! We don't have any plans, we're home bodies. We may catch a movie this afternoon.

As always, I love your Tuffets! I've been itching to make some but it looks like I'm going to miss another Year of Schnibbles deadline. I AM going to make some as soon as I finish "O Christmas Tree".

I wish a happy new year to you and your family.

hetty said...

I love you little schnibbles for December! I would love to join, but I have so many other things that need finishing! So I will just come over and look at your stuff. If that's alright with you. We are staying home tonight. I am going to retreat to my sewing room and my husband will undoubtedly fall fast asleep by around 8:30pm. Wishing you and your family a very Happy and Healthy New Year!

Sinta Renee said...

Your tuffets are so cute Cara... and the pin toppers are absolutely adorable! Have a happy New Year! I will be staying home and celebrateing via East Coast time zone instead of West Coast so I can go to bed at 9!

Carrie P. said...

Very cute. Happy New Year.