I finally got Block 6 finished for Le Jardin. This block gave me fits. My machine kept skipping stitches and breaking the thread for the greys. I'm going to have to go back and re-do some of the applique because the stitches are so messy.
I also managed to be absolutely brilliant! I appliqued everything on to an upside down background!! I think it looks ok still though.
I'm glad I kept going and just changed things a bit. The embroidery took me a while but it's done.
Here are Blocks 5 and 6, which share the clothes line.
I also got the rest of my placemats finished. I love these!
I got 5 out of the one charm pack and about a yard of fabric. This was one challenge I'm thrilled I tried.
LOL this was a Rouenneries weekend...and I still have Rural Jardin charm packs! muah haha....so much French General goodness.