Sunday, June 22, 2008

HST and JK graduation

I've been making half square triangle for the Gather Leaves pattern I started months ago. Lots and Lots of HST. Which I find to be incredibly boring to make.


There are 93. Now I have to sew them into beautiful and equally boring quarter square triangles. As you can see, the pattern is mostly made up of them.
.

Little Bit had her last day of Junior Kindergarten Friday. She still doesn't really get that fact. Since she loved her teacher it's going to be hard to explain she doesn't get to go for the next two months. Hopefully daycare, which she also loves, will be an ok substitution for her. She hasn't slept well this week, getting up early and not falling asleep until late. So Friday around dinner I found her like this. She slept for about 13 hours straight, and then took a 3 hour nap in the afternoon yesterday.
Hopefully it means she'll be in a better mood this week. She is one cranky child when she is tired.

1 comment:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

HST can be very boring to make, but I'm sure the resulting quilt will be stunning and well worth it.