I can't believe it has been so long since I blogged. I got really sick with pneumonia for a while there. But not I am all better and back to sewing! YAY!
I got another of Lillbet's Garden BOMs finished yesterday.
I like the block but these fabrics are getting uglier by the block. I'm really hoping that when it is all put together and quilted I will like it. If nothing else it will be good practice if I ever get around to doing all the applique.
As I look at the picture it is not that the fabrics themselves are ugly, I just find the impact to be jarring, where I had expected from the picture on the website, and the pattern, to be softer. Oh well, I will see when it is all done.
I have made some progress on my Triple Irish Chain for the Two Colour challenge. I have the strip sets done and am hoping to get them cut and finished this week.
I cannot find the disolvable foundation papers anywhere so now I am trying to decide what to use to finish the paper pieced blocks. I'm hoping to surf around later and find some thing.