But tonight I was determined to get something done. The border fabric for Tumbling Dino's came yesterday so I got that out to add the borders.
First I added the yellow ric rac, and then the blue containment border...so far this is very blue.The the dinosaurs.
I had wanted to make the the outer border larger but my backing fabrics, which right now is going to be either a navy blue fleece, or a light green cuddly, are only a bit over 60".
Here's the final flimsy.
It's about 57x73, though I think I should measure again because it looks bigger then in picture. I also got the binding cut but not ironed.
I didn't get Mini Verna finished but I did get a few rows done. I'm always surprised by how much longer it takes to make mini's then even larger versions. I still have 5 rows of the focus squares to get on. I have two or three more rows of the sashing done.
I'm also looking forward to checking out what everyone else got done tomorrow (Saturday). I'll be joining in for sure next time.