Monday, April 5, 2010

Caught Red Handed

Or is it faced??

 Mister Mason Dixon decided to finish Little Bit's supper for her while no one was looking. He's trying to look all sweet and innocent but I think that beard gave him away. Instead of being nicknamed White Lightening I think we should call him Orange Beard.
This is what was left.

Not even a decent dishwasher lol.

On the quilting front I got all the pieces for Block Four cut out and glue basted so they just need to be sewn done. I ordered the fabrics for Little Bit's quilt so that is done and I now await the postal service coupled with customs...hmm I better not hold my breathe.

3 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

LOL Good catch! :-)

hetty said...

Not only caught red-faced, but captured forever on 'film'. What do you call it now that everything is digital? Good thing he is so adorable!

Terry said...

OMG...that's so funny! LOL