Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Pure Tutorial at Bake Shop!

I have a new tutorial up at Moda Bake Shop! This is my all time favorite project for it's usefulness. I've had to fend off a cousin and an aunt from stealing it this week! lol
 I'm not at home, we've been basking in the fabulousness of Muskoka, so I'm afraid you're going to have to hit the link to see! And please let me know if you like it!

This line is so gorgeous I feel so lucky to have been able to create something with it.
I can't wait to get home and show you all some fabulous pictures, of quilts, nature, and one awesome wedding!

'Til Sunday or Monday!

5 comments:

Little Lady Patchwork said...

Pure genius Cara!

XOXOXOXO (code for lots of love),
Stefanie

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Super cute Cara!

Gudi said...

It a great tutorial, Cara, but I have a big problem with the printable version. It is not able to download. Can you send my these wonderful tutorial? gudi_hier@email.de
Gugs Gudi

Vicky said...

Fantastic tutorial, Cara! Good job!

Hanneke said...

love this one Cara,and so will my Mum and aunties when they get them for Christmas!! -just one question -in your photo it looks as if you have laid the cut off strips sideways on? rather than in the same direction as in your diagram? does this make any difference in the measurements??
Makkes me feel warm just reading the recipe, I'm off to my studio!!
Han