Friday, February 18, 2011

Snowball fights, mug rugs and Mother Nature.

Check out the Basic's Charity Challenge here. There is only until February 28th to get entered for some of those AMAZING prizes!

  So what else have I been up to? Not a heck of a lot. We've had a lot of crazy pressure changes which are giving me migraines. Mother Nature has gone bipolar here and she really needs to get on meds.

We had more snow last week and everyone had some fun outside.






Here they are all tuckered out from shoveling, and snowball throwing.

I also finished up and sent off the mug rugs, for a swap.



My partner didn't give any preferences and doesn't have a blog so I just went with these and hope she likes them!

DH gave me these for Valentine's Day.

Yup, those mug rugs make great flower coasters too!

Remember to get entered into the Basics Charity Challenge and have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Christine said...

I like the idea of a mug rug! What is the reason of it being a rectangle instead of a smaller square? - maybe for a cookie or two?! Yours look great and having flowers to enjoy is special.

KristyLou said...

How small are those itty bitty squares on your mug rug? They look tiny!

Kasey said...

You just gave me a great idea- last night, I over-filled the pot when I watered the shamrock, and ended up with a mess... one of my mug rugs would help prevent that!

QuiltNut Creations said...

great mug rugs!

And this would be . . . . said...

I was really hoping that those where for me but since I have a blog, I guess not. DARN! I love both of those mug rugs.

Vickie said...

Wow! It's so good everyone can have snow fun! I love the mug rugs!

Patricia Lessell said...

Your mug rugs are just gorgeous.
Patti xxx