Monday, February 28, 2011

March's Perse-Anality Bag and Charm School Pattern!

 You can find the Basics Charity Challenge here. The deadline has been extend to March 7th.

   As many of you know I'm designing patterns for Stitchin' Heaven's Perse-Anality club, as well as their Charm School.

With the purse club you get the fabrics and my exclusive pattern and the charm school gives you two charm packs and the exclusive pattern, with the option to buy the kit to make the entire project at a discount!
This month's purse is the Flirty Pouch! Check it out!

And this is the Charm School pattern, which is using Central Park.

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

LOVE THEM! Omg. LOVE LOVE LOVE them.

Gidget said...

What a cool pattern!

embracingitall said...

The flirty pouch is so cute. Love the colours. Central park is gorgeous too. I think I need another lifetime just to complete all the lovely projects that are out there! Jacinta

Brita said...

Adorable bag! And I love that unusual pattern using Central Park (one of my wish-I-had-me-some fabrics)!

Anonymous said...

I love the flirty pouch! I'm off to see where to order!
Jacque in SC
quiltnsrep@yahoo.com

ButtonMad said...

I love that bag! Stunning and very inspiring!
Tamara
http://incomparablebuttons.blogspot.com