So I got the 49 four patches cut down to 6 1/2 inches. This is NOT my favorite thing to do but it's done now. Here are the cuttings from that...well a 3/4 of them. The other have been stolen for another small scraps project. More on that later.
I have appliqued 21 of the blocks. I need to prepare more of the pieces before I can do anymore on this one.
Yesterday we got the batting and backing for DH's quilt. Tomorrow I plan on ironing the backing and getting the whole thing basted. I also am having Little Bit's new, to her, captain's bed brought over. Which require me cleaning her room. Which will not be fun but oh well. It will make things easier.