This went together so well. Here's both before and after borders.
I used up scraps from DH's quilt, and then used the scraps from this one to make this little thing.
I added the binding and hanger today.
I really enjoyed working with this line. I'm going to have to get Minich & Simpson's new lines too. The colours are similar, and I really enjoyed playing with them.
I've already decided on my next project...
I went through all of my older magazines, the binders of patterns, it was fun. I'll have to get a picture of the pattern shelves. I like looking at it. It's possibilities, without the commitment.