Saturday, August 29, 2009

Pin Toppers

Have you seen these? They may be the cutest thing ever. Seriously. This came in the mail today.

I love sunflowers. I have since I was a little girl. My e-mail before the grown-up one was sunflower2817, my soccer and volleyball numbers respectively.
Now where did I find such cuteness? Etsy, of course. Specifically, Gigi Minor's Pinks & Needles. I'm very excited.
How excited? Well....I decided to give making them a whirl. But Micheal's was closed. No polymer clay. Does this stop me? Of course not. I decide to practice with regular clay. Now I know it's not the same but it's still good practice. So I made up these. Minus pins, and I know the camera isn't so good so the detail is somewhat lost, especially on the pear leaf.








So what do you think? Should I venture out to get some of the right materials tomorrow? Maybe a new hobby.

No comments: