Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Candle Mat Swap

 I received my candle mat from the swap I participated in and it's gorgeous! I've had to steal the photo from my partner Sylvia's blog because my camera cord is MIA since the move. This came all the way from Germany along with some beautiful fruit tea!

Aren't the buttons adorable?! And the colours are so me. As soon as the Christmas decorations get put away this is going on my coffee table in the front living room.
 I left a comment on her blog, and free translated it into German so I'm hoping it worked properly and I didn't tell her pigs fly or something! I learned French and Spanish in high school and university but never got the hang of German.

I will be back blogging more as soon as I find the camera cord so I can show you guys the new house!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting to see your new home...find that cord! LOL

Sylvia said...

Hi Cara, I am so happy that the Candle Mat are now with you. It was a long way from Germany to Canada, 4 weeks she was on the move.
I am glad that you like her.
Hugs Sylvia

Sylvia said...

The german comment is ok ;-)