Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm still here!

 The camera cord is still MIA, along with my point and shoot camera. This is becoming some what concerning but I'm sure it will turn up.

Things are super crazy but then it's Christmas time so huge shock I know. I'm working on several projects that I can't share too much but thought you may like to see this pic. Last one taken at the old apartment and obviously before the 4 feet of snow we got last week! This is about 360", or one layer cake, of "braid", 3/4 of what is needed for a Bake Shop pattern I have in the works!
 I've been plugging away at patterns, unpacking, and getting Little Bit settled into her new school, which she loves!  I've been trying to read blogs when I can but I miss everyone!
I hope you are all doing well!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Hope you find it soon!! What is in that pic?

Anonymous said...

Four feet of snow!? Oh, my!
Hope your camera 'stuff' turns up... in the place you least expect it, probably. ;-) ...after the snow melts!

Thought that pic was a scene from "Tangled." A new Bake Shop pattern???

Merry Christmas! ...Karen

Anonymous said...

Best part of the post was to hear your daughter LOVES her new school....a wonderful fresh start for the sweetie!

Lis Harwood said...

Oh, I am so delighted to hear Little Bit loves her new school and is settling well after such an unsettling time. My best wishes for the new year and a new start (and I hope your camera turns up soon) Hugs.