Thursday, December 2, 2010

Speak of the Devil

So after my last post I got an e-mail from Sinta, and then Sherri, about them using the Prairie Point Christmas Tree pattern for this month's Le Petit pattern! How cool is that?
 Sherri's blog has some measurements to make a miniature version, which you may, though probably not, remember was in fact the inspiration for the larger version that I did for Moda Bake Shop.

Anyways I'm still in constant danger of being buried by boxes so had better go work on unpacking some more.

2 comments:

Sparky said...

I am confused...sorry about that...been blog hopping. are you the one who did the prairie pt christmas tree tut????
if sew please connect with me for a stash manicure guest blogger spot...???

Anonymous said...

I met to tell you that a friend made me something very similiar to this year's ago when we were stationed in Germany. I think it is wonderful that so many will follow and make your pattern this month! Because I already have one I won't participate but will be watchful and rooting on others!!