Monday, December 20, 2010

My new House!!

My camera cord, and point and shoot camera, are still MIA but I've borrowed by mom's so I can show you a little of what's going on here! Ready for more pictures of things than you care about? LOL
Funny thing about the roof...we moved in Tuesday, had new roof put on Thursday and Sunday had the start of a 4 day snow storm that dumped about 4 ft. Very glad about the new roof.
This is the back of the house where we have a gorgeous sunroom! And DH gets two sheds.

 My living room with a bay window!

 One of two gas fireplaces!!
 The start of the sewing room...I told you there was a lot of fabric....

 yes that is another tote, or two, under the table...
 Little Bit enjoying her new backyard!

OK so Blogger only wants me to show you a couple pictures right now but more will be coming!

12 comments:

Sara said...

I am with you on that sun room---looks gorgeous and fireplaces are amazingly awesome of course;)

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Wow that is a lot of snow! Your home looks so inviting and cozy Cara! Your tree is gorgeous. Love the sunroom!

Anonymous said...

Your new home looks beautiful!!! And love the last picture of little bit! She is growing up!

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Cara, it looks beautiful! Congratulations on the new home! :)

QuiltNut Creations said...

I am sooooooo jealous of your snow!
congrats on the new house.

quiltmom anna said...

It looks like it is a beautiful new home Cara. I am sure it is a great way to end this year and start a new Year.
There sure are lots of places with big amounts of snow this year. We have a big pile here in Edmonton.
Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas in your new home.
Warmest regards,
Anna

Lis Harwood said...

That is going to be such a happy home. Wishing you a very wonderful Christmas and a peaceful, healthy and happy new year.

Barb said...

What a lovely home you have....nice and inviting...

Merry Christmas!!

hetty said...

Lovely home, Cara! Little Bit looks very happy. I can't believe how much snow you got. Have been watching the news and weather reports with interest, a lot of concern and a bit of envy. I love snow! We are less than two hours from you and we only have a couple of inches!

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

Congratulations on your new home. Looks beautiful! I must admit, I am not envious of your snow, I am just glad that it is not here for a change, in Saskatchewan!! LOL.
Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

Pauline said...

Cara your house looks like a home already! I hope you have many happy memories there!

Merry Christmas to you all!

DebG said...

Congratulations on your new home! Please post photos of your new sewing room later. Lots of fun to be had there! Glad you survived the snowstorm. That was a doozie!!