Sunday, January 2, 2011

Parade for Prairie Point Tree Quilts

Go check out Sinta and Sherri's blogs for a parade of my Prairie Point Christmas Tree pattern.
It was their December Le Petit project and they all look fantastic! So different too.

It is so humbling to see a pattern of mine made by so many people. I can't tell you how wonderful it feels that someone likes a pattern enough to spend both the time and money to make it. I really am so blessed to be able to be a part of this wonderful thing called quilting.

5 comments:

Sara said...

That tree is terrific!! I love prairie points8)

Kathy said...

Love your tree!!!! Very cute.

manybooks said...

I love that pattern but haven't tried it yet - haven't ever even made a Prairie Point, but I bookmarked that parade of the trees yesterday thinking that I *must* learn and try it before next Christmas. VERY nice pattern.

Laurie said...

I made two - the first I didn't read to cut down the jelly roll strip - very squaty tree. second I did correctly. i put them up on Flickr. Thanks for the pattern. I really enjoyed making them. Had never made prairie points before

MaeveM said...

I love this! I was just thinking that I need to try Prairie Points and this is the perfect project.