Thursday, March 20, 2008

Late Night

I had a late night last night. I got to sewing and remembered I had some baggies filled with cut pieces for my Moda U quilt, the one that used the Allspice Tapestery bundle from Fig Tree Quilts, which is my favorite designer. Joanna has lovely lines, and her patterns are fun too. It was fun but I don't tend to sew too much until after DD has gone to bed, which was around 8 last night, and I didn't start until about 9:30. I finished about 12:30.





I also started a BOM from the Quiltery, it's called Lillibet's Garden. It should be very pretty. The only thing I'm concerned about is the cream is a white from the block I have received but the cornerstones and sashing are still a cream/beige.
I'll just have to wait and see. This quilt has a large amount of applique, which I'm still not horribly comfortable with. But it will be a good experience.

No comments: