Monday, March 31, 2008

Sunday Night Concert

Jut got back from the Martina McBride concert. OMG!! It was awesome. Martina was wonderful and cried through two songs. I love her gut level music. Daughter's Eyes, and Concrete Angel both really get to me. And Independance Day is what I remember blasting when I got sole custody of DD. Her music is so loving and real.
Emerson Drive was one of the opening acts and they were also fantastic. I love the concerts we've been getting since the John Labbatt Center opened up a few years ago.
It's a hard call between Martina and the Brad Paisley concert in September for my all time favorite concert. Both were fantastic and had me up dancing through out.
I'm so wiped out now so off to bed but I had to share how amazing music can be.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Glad you had a good time. It sounds like it was fun!
Love the quilt shown on your banner!