Sunday, November 1, 2009

Twas a the day after Halloween....

...and the new start of Standard time...and I'm sleepy because small children do wake up to the clock, anymore then cows do.

Little Bit went out Trick 'o Treating with my brother's girlfriend's two children, with them and DH for company. I stayed back at their house to give out candy, which didn't take much as there were only 4 or 5 groups of kids in the 2 hours I was there. Not much but they were cute.
My dad actually came out and saw the kids and spent the time talking to me, which was hard because the brain fog was really bad yesterday and I really couldn't string together a coherent conversation.
Little Bit was Princess Aurora, I ended up buying this costume, I'll finish the other and give it to her at Christmas as a new dress up dress.
The other two were a witch and Belle. The little one dress up as a witch has the most expressive face, and is too smart for her and everyone elses good.
And in the interest of Moments I didn't crop out the mess in my hall way in the picture of Little Bit.




I dressed up in the same medieval wench costume that I have since my mom made it for me 12 or 13 years ago. My headdress was quite popular this year lol.



Here is Little Bit's Poochie designed by the awesome Happy Zombie. DH carried a larger bag so she could empty her loot out and not have such a heavy bag. I made this kind of quick so it's not the best example but this pattern is easy and really nice way to show off some of your fav FQs. I used ribbon for the handles instead of making fabric ones.

I figure that Little Bit can use this at Halloween for the next few years.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I like your take on the poochie bag. I have been wanting to make one of these. Nice idea using the ribbons!
Your kids look adorable!

Vicky said...

What cute Halloweeners! And the bag is adorable! Good job!

hetty said...

Little Bit is so cute. She gets her good looks from her Mom, I think. Love the little bag you made. Very nice!

Thelma said...

Little Bit made a beautiful Princess Aurora! And there you are, all wenchlike! I wish I could fit into anything from my closet that was 12 years old! You're right, that bags a keeper for years to come.

Thelma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.