Friday, June 4, 2010

Placemats!

Setting C was far and away the most popular, sorry Thelma!, so that is what I went with.
 I think they look wonderful! I added a little pocket to put the cutlery in, I don't know why but I love it!

This is one of the things I like about joining challenges is that I am motivated to do things I either have been putting off or wouldn't attempt on my own, and so many of them I am loving!
I made 5 from a charm pack and a yard and a half of fabric, and the best thing? No binding! 

6 comments:

LJ said...

Lovely! I like the black detailing and the little fork and knife pocket. Great job!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Very cute!~ I like the pocket too. :-)

hetty said...

They look great and I love the little pocket for the cutlery!

Nancy-Rose said...

Okay - - these are just STINKIN'CUTE!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet!!! Perfect color too!!!

Lis Harwood said...

Ooh, love the idea of the cutlery pocket, these are soooo cute!