Friday, November 19, 2010

Nov 23rd's Talkin Tuesday! Super Exciting News!!

 I'm so thrilled to be able to announce that FAT QUARTER SHOP is going to be sponsoring our chat! Make sure you come and join us for so AWESOME prizes! Remember it starts at 9 EST, 8 CST, 7MST, or 6 PST depending on your time zone!! I don't want to spoil the surprise but you all know how awesome FQS is as a shop, well their prizes are beyond generous! Trust me you don't want to miss this one!

Our chats are just like being in a room with all your friends! We chat and have a blast talking about quilting, fabric, UFOs, and anything else that comes up!
 Twitter is not hard so if you haven't signed up do so! Just add #talknt to a tweet for it to show up in the chat. To see everyone else's messages just click on the #talknt to go to a page where all the #talknt messages will show up. If this still doesn't make sense let me know so I can help you out! I don't want anyone to miss out on the fun!

No comments: