Friday, November 12, 2010

One of many reasons

I have been away from the blog so much, asides from getting ready to move, and designing patterns, is that I'm also making and selling quilted wraps! I have just launched a website, Wraps by CaraQuilts! Up until now I was only selling them through a store in Foot's Bay, Muskoka, and that will still be the only physical location you can find them, but I am now going to be selling them online as well!
These are ones I did last week.
 My wraps are all made with quilt shop fabrics, bamboo batting, and Moda Snuggles backing! Anyways, I'm not going to push them here I just thought I'd let you know since I know a few think I haven't been quilting.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Amazing job Cara:)

Lis Harwood said...

Brilliant, well done, you go girl!