Friday, April 4, 2008

Day in the Country

I have four fabrics from Moda's Day in the Country, one of Fig Tree Quilts lines, and I can't decide what to do with them. I'm thinking maybe some sort of blended quilt but I don't really love the ones I've seen.

I do have some of Moda's basics cream, which is Fig Tree cream, so it would probably work if I needed to add another fabric but it is a solid and I'm not crazy about solids. I was thinking of doing plain ole Sawtooth stars with the greens as the background and the walnut as the points...maybe the peach for the center and corners? Or use the green for the stars, the peach for the center and the walnut for background?
I'm going to have to find pictures online and import the fabrics into my EQ.
Which starts me on another though of I REALLY want my EQ6. I bought it and had it on my old laptop, but since the move and new laptop cannot find it anywhere. It makes me so sad :( I like EQ5 but 6 really is just that much better, that much more fluent. Oh well.

I think the fabrics are going to have to sit and stew for a bit before I figure out what I want to do.

No comments: