Wednesday, April 9, 2008

EQ

First off I love my EQ. Love it. It is so much fun to play with. I have EQ5 on my computer and if I can ever find the upgrade disk I will have EQ6. I bought it, had it on my old laptop. But since then we have moved and I have gotten a new laptop, and I cannot find the disk anywhere. I've looked, searched, and torn everything apart looking for it.
One thing I hate about EQ is the fabric yardage calculator. It doesn't work. It calculates WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more fabric than you need. I mean yards more. Not an extra 1/4 or 1/2 yard but two or more yards more. Which is really frickin irritating. It pretty much defeats the purpose of the whole thing.
So I had to get out the trusty old graph paper to figure out the if I had enough of the walnut to make a lap quilt. The more I see the block, and I've made another one, the more I like it so I want one to curl up under. I'm still not sure but I think so. So today will be a day for cutting, and hoping.

No comments: