Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Charming Girls Club update

 So far I've managed to get both my July and August Schnibbles done. I've been able to keep up and get the tops done for each month.


These two Bake Shop projects went up, and September's just needs to be quilted and bound. September's is huge and I can't wait to show you!





I didn't get the gift made for my dad, I just got too busy, and I also just don't know that it would have been appreciated so for right now it didn't happen.

  The Le Jardin blocks didn't get done either. I've had about half of the pieces prepped for one of the blocks but just couldn't get the mojo going for applique this summer. Hopefully when Little Bit is back at school I'll be able to get the finished up because this is just too gorgeous of a quilt not to finish.


  I also finished all sorts of projects that weren't on my list including a tutorial at Burgundy Buttons.

I'm working on wraps to sell in Muskoka.

I finished a table runner for my cousin's wedding using Natalia's tutorial over on Bake Shop.

 The most important thing I did do was have more fun this summer. Not all days were good but I tried to make a conscience effort to find enjoyment in the things I was able to do.

  I've finally found my camera cord so I will post about why I love family weddings, and the beauty of Muskoka soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been very productive! Your Schnibbles with the big wide border is awesome for some fantastic show off quilting! Love it!!

Barb said...

A gal has to have a little fun...

love the schnibble...

hetty said...

Glad you had a good summer! I love your Schnibbles. They are fantastic.

Gina said...

Very productive and I'm glad that you remebered tohave fun amidst all the sewing

Love and hugs Gina xxxx