Sunday, February 28, 2010

Year of Schnibbles February

I know I posted this earlier but I wanted Sinta or Sherri to be able to find my entry in the Parade of Schnibbles easily. Here is Blushing Sunday.

 My SIL finds out tomorrow, hopefully, if she is having a girl or boy so I'll know then if I have to make this bigger or if it'll stay this size.

This quilt went together so well I'm pretty sure I'll be making it again, and probably bigger too! Carrie added instructions for using a Layer Cake with it so I want to try that sometime too.

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Still love it, Cara. :-)

Sinta Renee said...

Good idea! I love the Blush fabric! I thought this bow tie was so fun... yours is really cute!

Jocelyn said...

Great Schnibbles! It was such a fun pattern.

Rene' said...

This Schnibbles is great! It lends itself well to the Blush fabric.

Marianne said...

Cute Schnibbles and name! It was an easy pattern!