Monday, July 26, 2010

And the winner is....

 Before I tell you who won the layer cake I wanted to say thank you to everyone for your awesome comments! Hopefully they were sincere! lol


According to random number generator  the lucky person winning Lollipop Layer cake is.... # 23! Who is number 23? If my counting is correct the winner is traceyjay!

Congrats Tracey! Send me an e-mail with your address and I will send out the layer cake!



I'll be posting the final pattern using the fabrics from Film Strip over on Burgundy Buttons soon! It's almost finished and then I just have to quilt it. Every bit of fabric is used up if you follow the patterns you will get 3 quilts from the one buy! Ok maybe you have to add just a little more black yardage for this last one but that is it! And two of the three patterns, mine, are free! So if you like, there is a kit for Film Strip over at BB, just add an extra 1 yd of black and you'll be golden to make all 3 quilts, Film Strip, Miss Rosie's Joy Lick Schnibbles, and my new one, Pieces of a Prayer.

1 comment:

Tracey Jacobsen said...

Rene (Luv2Create) just told me of my awesome luck!

I'm so excited, and have JUST the project already for this!