Thursday, July 15, 2010

Charming Girls and Guys Club

 Goals for July//August.

  1. Finish Bake Shop projects, I have one that needs to be finished quilted and another that is only about 1/4 of the way done.

  2. Make my dad's Birthday present using these.
  3. Block 8 of Le Jardin when it arrives. And Block 7 if I can find out what happened to it.

  4. July and August's Schnibbles



   As to the topic of Self Care, this is something I've been terrible about like most moms but have been working on. I'm going to try to have some more fun in every aspect of my life. I know I won't change a lot but finding fun in what I do everyday is something I think will make every day better for everyone in my family.

3 comments:

Quilter Going Bananas said...

your blog is listed, third from the top on her sidebar, so you're in! It's always good to have goals and good luck with meeting them. I think it's great that you strive to have fun everyday, it's a wonderful idea!

Kim said...

Wonderful goals. Can't wait to see your projects.

Nancy-Rose said...

Self Care - - LOVE THE CONCEPT!!! More women need to adopt this notion as a crucial part of their lives. You go girl!